Sunday, July 13, 2008

7.12.2008

It has been difficult being here. There is no one for me to talk to or to lean on here; only God, and I’m not doing a very good job of that. I need Him to help me with that… I guess that’s one reason I’m here. I thought before that I was lonely… well I was wrong, the orphanage took in 4 girls tonight that are in town from Bangkok to help plant a church tomorrow. The girls are sharing my room. It creates an ever growing feeling of loneliness. I’m sharing a room with 4 sisters in Christ, sisters that are evidently doing the work of Lord and yet it is silent. Every now and then hushed whispers of Thai float from one bed to another, none directed to me. I don’t know much Thai but I can smile and gesture just fine. I don’t know if they’ll be back tomorrow, but I do know this is hard.

I trust the Lord is in this, but even so it is a struggle

No comments: