Sunday, July 20, 2008

Calling all angels!

















This room belongs to 3 girls that are absolutely amazing wonderful children of God. They are Fern(9), Nam(12), and Mon(16). These three girls often share the responsibilities of watching over 7 month old baby Amanda, preparing breakfast for the other young kids, cooking dinner, and cleaning around the orphanage while still being students and kids themselves.


It has been put on my heart to buy these girls 2 small wardrobes, really just 2 small cabinets to put their clothes and belongings in. Each wardrobe only costs 2400 baht( a little less then $75) If I could get some individuals to commit to giving just 5 or 10 dollars each We could easily provides these girls with something very nice, something very needed, and something that would be very appreciated. Please let me know if you can help in any way, I already have 1 person willing to help and for that i am grateful!




These will be bought before I leave no matter how I get the money so any help would be so appreciated by myself and these girls!

As for what Ive been up to in the past few days: Ive been riding around with Roger taking lots of pictures to present to the Governor tomorrow to show where the city and the province of Buriram can be cleaned up and improved to promote tourism and help to boost the economy

And of course Ive been playing with the wonderful children here!

I will do a better update after the meeting tomorrow

No comments: