Saturday, July 19, 2008

tricky tricky Jesus

on Friday when I asked Roger what wed be doing today he said we would rest... I didnt want to i wanted to keep doing work so he said I could work on the website... Well Jesus decided to hold my laptop hostage and make it do mean things and turn off on its own

so needless to say no website work today... i did finish the grout work on the back patio, rake some after one of the older bows mowed the lawn and sweep out the front again but other then that it was play time with the little girls, making conterfit dragon ball z money with the boys, watching king kong with roger, and dancing alone in my room with Jesus... thanks Tori for teaching me that....

Today was much needed after yesterady. Yesterday I hit a wall. I have never been on mission for more then 10 days. and that 10th day has always been marked with exhuastion. yesterday was that day that day when you are so tired that you are just ready to leave. You dont really want to leave, you knwo you will miss the people you have met, but you are ready, it is time. Well; i didnt leave, but yesterday was still marked with exhaustion.

As my mother knows and many of my friends know exhaustion for me equates to easy frustration, grumpiness, and moodiness. Yeah thats still true in Thailand.. my parents experienced it talking to me last night, and for that I appologize!

Im thankful for this unwanted day of rest... I pray it will fuel me through what will be another rough sunday morning emerced in an all thai worship service

2 comments:

ophelia said...

hey have you listened to the songs i put on your laptop?

rest is goooooooooooooooooddddd! :) They that wait upon the Lord will renew their strength, they will mount up on wings as eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not faint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


He is the True Vine, remain remain remain. abide abide abide. ;) :) :)

Jessica Bunting said...

i wish i knew how to message you jen.. yes i have been