Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Rejoice

Tori Lane...I hope you haven't been checking this because you might have the right to smack me one good and hard... Tori do you know what I'm talking about?

I haven't said anything about being anxious but it does have to do with that verse...

Philippians 4:4-7
Rejoice in the Lord, I will say it again: Rejoice. Let your gentleness be evident to all. THE LORD IS NEAR. Do not be anxious about anything, by prayer and petition, with Thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Amen Amen Amen

Rejoice the Lord is near.

I really don't need to say more, but I will (i like to practice my English) have you looked at the pictures, have you watched the videos from here?

Rejoice the Lord is near.

In the sweet songs of Toy and Ton or in the squeals of laughter from Eileen the Lord is near
In a peaceful smile from Mon or a curious glance from Fern the Lord is near

I will say it again: the Lord is near!

I am surrounded by reminders Ive been overlooking

The Playful dance of baby Amanda and the shots of a young boy for his new dog are reminders. The eyes of a man welling with tears after watching a video of his children is a reminder

Rejoice: the Lord is near. And the peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

1 comment:

ophelia said...

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! the friend who sticks closer than a brother. the Morningstar. the Good Shepherd who leads us to places to restore our souls. the Humble King.

love love love. there is nothing greater in His eyes than to love with His love. you are in Him. He is in you. Abide in the True Vine that you will be filled to OVERFLOWING with the fullness of the God...

and when you are anxious, our Jesus prepares a TABLE before us in the presence of our enemies, and He says "Feast on Me!!"

;)

jennifer

okay. last post!! ;)